What you should know
We recognize our obligation to keep information about you secure and confidential. Aspen Associates LLC (Aspen) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: AspenDesignBuild.com.
Summary: Clients of Aspen
Unlike many other businesses, we do not sell or share Client Information with marketers outside Aspen who may want to offer you their own products and services.
- We carefully manage information among our partners and associates. Understanding your relationship with us allows us to serve you better and offer you more convenience and benefits. Keeping financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Client Information. Employees are authorized to access Customer Information only when they need it to provide you with products and services or to maintain your accounts. Our employees and partners are bound by Non-Disclosure and Ethics Contracts that requires confidential treatment of Customer Information and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow this code.
The policy presented below covers how Aspen uses and protects Customer Information. Customer Information means information personally identifiable with a specific Customer or about a Customer’s current or former relationship with Aspen. This policy is provided to you in accordance with the Federal Financial Privacy Law, 15 U.S.C. 6801-6810.
Maintaining the security and confidentiality of our Customer Information is a top priority for us at Aspen. We carefully manage Customer Information in order to give you better service, greater convenience and additional benefits consistent with the nature of your overall business with Aspen.
Protecting Your Information
Aspen does not sell Customer Information to anyone. We will only share Customer Information with others as stated in this policy, unless we provide you with additional notice or ask for your permission.
Information Security Is A Priority
One of our most important activities is maintaining the security of Customer Information. We value your trust and carefully handle information we possess about you. All Aspen employees who have access to your information are bound by policies that require the confidential treatment of Customer Information, and they are subject to disciplinary action if they violate these policies. In addition, Aspen maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
Information That is Gathered By the Firm
Aspen gathers and uses various types of information to properly service you, and better understand your needs. We also strive to assist you in learning more about financial products and services that may be of interest to you. The Customer Information we gather generally consists of the following:
- Information gathered from applications, forms and other information you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and debit.
- Information about your transactions and your account experience with Aspen, such as your account balances, purchasing activity and payment history.
- Information obtained from consumer reporting agencies which may include account information and information about your creditworthiness.
Sharing Information Within Aspen
The information we share within the Aspen corporate family helps us to provide you with greater service. Aspen may share Customer Information within the Aspen corporate family, except as limited below. By sharing information about your accounts and relationships, we can save you time and money and make it easier for you to do business with us.
Sharing Information With Companies That Work For Us
We may share Customer Information with unaffiliated third parties who perform services for Aspen, or in connection with servicing or processing of the products and services we provide that support our relationship with our clients. These third parties may include our financial service providers such as insurances companies, credit card transactions or other financial transactions. We may also share your information with companies we have hired to provide marketing and other services on our behalf. All of these companies are contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential, and use this information only for the purpose of providing the services we’ve asked them to perform for us or for you.
Disclosing Information In Other Situations
We may also disclose Customer Information we maintain about you to credit bureaus, regulatory authorities, and similar organizations, when permitted by law. Such shared information may include a disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, a request for a building permit, s real estate inquiry or examination. In addition, we will exchange Customer Information with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services for purpose of credit reporting and verification. We may also share information with entities outside Aspen for services you have requested.
Making Sure Information Is Accurate
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. We provide you with access to your account information in a number of ways, such as account statements, by telephone with an Aspen Executive and online from your personal computer. If your account information is ever inaccurate, incomplete or in need of updating, please contact us via our Contact page. If you have any questions or feel that we have not handled information about you properly, you may always contact the Business Manager or the Compliance Department, and he/she will investigate your concerns.
Our Former Customers